You can ask this site about the use and sale of your personal data in accordance to the California Civil Code Section 1798.83. This policy will elaborate on the rights of the residents of California as well as ways to make requests to us under these rights.
Type of Information We Collect
We collect info from third parties that identifies, describes, can be associated or linked to a person, directly or indirectly, that would be identified as personal info. Info collected includes:
- Full name
- Phone numbers
- Age/Date of birth/Date of death
- Relatives/associates linked by address or name
- Criminal records
Collected info can be used for the following reasons:
- When requested to comply with the law, judicial proceedings, subpoena, a court order, or other legal process
- To offer info, products & services that are best suited to you
- As defined to you at the time your personal data was collected or as otherwise stated in the CCPA.
Right to Delete Personal Information
You can contact email@example.com if you wish to instruct us to remove any personal data that we have about you. We will verify the request after receiving it. Once verified, we will then comply with your request and remove all of your personal info that we have in our database. There are four reasons that may make it impossible to delete your information:
- To comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- If it will help us detect security incidents, guard against malicious/false/fraudulent/unlawful action, or take legal action against those responsible for such activities
- To fix products that destroy the current intended functionality
- To obey a legal obligation
You can also request that we remove any 3rd party information collected on you. We will then hide the info so that it is not available to the public and we make sure that should anyone run a search, no results with your personal info is returned.
You can give someone authorized by the California Secretary of State the ability to act on your behalf, and they can send a certified consumer request regarding your personal data. A request to have your personal data deleted or to see it can be made 2 times a year. A request will be considered and approved if:
- You provide enough verification info that can be used to prove that you are the one whose info we have or an authorized person
- You provide enough data when you send in your request that will make it easy for us to respond
We may not be able to assist or remove the information in our records if we can’t confirm that the personal data relates to you. We may not even respond if we can’t verify your identity or prove that you authorized the request. You don’t have to have an account with us to make a verifiable application. Any information provided will be the one we use to verify your identity or power to submit the request.
Non-Discrimination for Exercising CCPA Rights
Persons shall not be discriminated against for exercising their CCPA rights. We will still provide our goods and services even if you exercise your CCPA right. We will not charge different rates or prices for the services rendered or give you different quality for any goods or service ordered.